SCRIPT TO SCREEN - INSPIRATION FOR MY IDEA 1 - LOVE IN THE HOLOCAUST


Inspiration for my idea for my 10 Minute Screenplay


My first Idea is based around a book title that I heard about "until we meet again" my mind jumped completely to a Location and my love for History.
Love in itself is an amazing topic and I love a great,interesting story of how people first meet, yet I also changed my mind about the idea of taking the story of a couple growing old together, I thought about the idea of having love and lost during the Holocaust.

Why is this relevant ? Since the program aired WW1 and WW11 came on screens in Colour it has become more of an interest to our generation as we have being conditioned to watch colour from when we could walk and talk, so people are watching more historical factual programs to gain knowledge of what our history has to offer.

                                             








top

Comments

Most viewed