SCRIPT TO SCREEN - IDEA CHANGE





We watched a film today called 'Fish tank' and it made me question my whole idea of the Holocaust idea that I had so I thought that I would pick a subject that is more close to home.
THE CHANGE

My Son was diagnosed with ADHD 5 years ago and in December 2017 he was diagnosed with autism. So I am basing my storey around my son and the troubles that we are experiencing now.

One the reasons of my change also is that I need to gain more knowledge of that particular time in history , I will not dismiss the idea completely as I think it was a great concept, but as a first project maybe it is a bit to complex, there is a lot to go into period drama's - continuity, costume , location and actors, I would need a lot more time to develop this.






Comments

Most viewed