DOCUMENTARY - WHAT DID I DO ON THIS UNIT?


  • Concept.
The concept was an idea that I came up with, however Katie had a big influence with her case study, I am so cautious about shopping on line so this was a subject that I could really get my teeth in.
  • Brainstorm.
I had the opportunity to brainstorm with the group about who we could contact.
  • Pitch participant.
Myself and Katie took on the verbal pitch.
  • Treatment.
I wrote the outline of how the storey should pain out.
  • Script.
I wrote the template for the script and dialogue, Katie worked on the visual elements 
  • Risk assessments.
I completed all the risk assessment needed
  • Booking 'Jane' one of our contributors.
  • Booking out the equipment.
  • Presenter.
I took on the advice in which Dan Jones had give to me, i was myself and was comfortable. 
  • Editor.
I completed the edit, Katie worked on the graphics.


Comments

Most viewed