SCRIPT TO SCREEN - LOCATION AND PROP TRIP.









This weekend was committed as a study weekend with my classmate Alix, whilst working I was also researching about how much props were to hire and where we could obtain certain props for free.

After a call I made to Medway Maritime Medway, I spoke to a staff Nurse from the Macmillan unit, her name is Hayley Cook, she said we were welcome to come up and get some leaflets and books to use as props for my set and also get some pictures of the Hospital for inspiration.

Below are the photo's that we took of our trip to Medway Hospital.


                                              Entrance to the green wing Medway Hospital                          


                                                 
                                                     The Unit we visited in the Hospital


                                                            Staff Nurse Hayley Cook 



                                                          Another sign for the unit



                                                           The Dayroom in the Unit


                                                                      Just a receipt



A very productive day ! although I am not using a real hospital as my location, the visit today got me really connected with what I was doing for my idea, I got a little emotional inside when we was on the unit, seeing all different ages of people going through treatment, the realisation that cancer can get anyone really hit home and as my pitch goes - the gift of time is the most precious gift.


Comments

Most viewed