DIRECTIONS - THE BRIEF



The first day back and I had to tend to my sick son who has chicken pox so I was unable to attend University, but hopefully this won't set me back to much as I have had some ideas of what I want to do, so my blog post for the next few day are going to be self home research and making the most of what gets posted online, the only thing I am going to miss is the Q/A sessions within the class.


THE BRIEF



I screenshot the main part of the brief so that I could get an understanding about where I need to start, however I have so many questions !!

I emailed Simon to tell him what I wanted to do but he advised me that the scene I wanted to do has been done so many times and my director was not very interesting after looking at his work I can totally understand what Simon meant, however I have done some research during the holidays and i will blog as Normal.

Comments

Most viewed