DIRECTION - CAST FOR 1ST DIRECTOR PROV.


For my first idea I wanted to pull some actors out of the bag who I have been (and still) associated with, I pulled a few string and spoke to a few of them, however if this idea does not work out I will still use them in any which way that I can because I have already contacted them.

Here are my actor resumes and I will explain after why I have chose them.


I met Tony in 2016 whilst I was a manager at a restaurant we had a few mutual friends and he read some of my work in which later on i attached him on one of my screenplays (he is doing that for free also), he is a great actor I like his style of acting, your "Typical" South Londoner and the films I like to watch are British cockney violent based films, they seem raw and real to me, I like the hand held camera angles that the directors use in them as if it was almost like documentary style.



Winston Ellis resume is just a snippet of what he has done, he was also a cast member in 2 of the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' franchise.
I meet Winston when i was securing a deal with Noel Clark on the option of one of my screenplays, he guided me through the investment process and has been kind of a mentor for me through the last 6 years, I call upon him when I need some advise, Winston is a hard one to hold down with 'Free' commitment projects as he is now an investor and a producer as well as an actor, however if i get my pre-production stuff together and quickly I will sure to secure him properly although he has agreed 'provisionally' to work on my project.



Brady Powell has been an actor for about 8 years however has not had a break yet, he has been in a few productions and never attended a drama school but has taken acting classes, I have know Brady for over 20 years when he was very young, he was also the actor in my class mates project on 'Script to screen' unit, he is also very fitting to my 1st idea and will adapt to any role that I have in mind for other projects he takes direction well and am pleased to have him on board.



Neil Maskell is my 'wild card' as he was my tutor for 3 years at the Miskin Theatre and he can not be got hold of unless his agent has been contacted (I have done this) I am yet to hear back from them yet but that is what happens at times with people in the industry, I have certainly learned that over the years.



Comments

Most viewed