DIRECTIONS - DSLR WORKSHOP

DSLR = digital single lens reflection.

There are good points and bad point about this camera (Ferg said) and I couldn't agree more in regards to the battery life, I feel it could be difficult to film for a short period of time and get everything you need on time.
Also the sound quality on the built-in mic is not as good as it is on the Sony camera's that we have been using.

The DSLR might come into my shoot for tight shots and getting close to the actors.

We had a test shoot with the DSLR and the footage still has a nice quality.

I worked with Rebecca, Sydney, Alyssa and Kelsey. We re-created Sydneys scene from her project 'The Heathers'.
Below is my edit.



The colours came out really vibrant and the picture is sharp, it's not cinematic but that can be done in a really well done edited, this is just a rough cut.


Comments

Most viewed